Tenchi City Ruins

Shinde

Genin
Reaction score
36858737-2849-4300-8E6F-6D489B6607B1.png

Shinde and Mazu’s fight was short, it was like two skilled samurai dueling in the midst of war, every move was planned, every motion strategic. While the snow was heavier, the future was visible, Shinde’s strategy was being fulfilled. The young warrior had only given the kage a small taste of his true taijutsu abilities and yet his victory was at hand. A victory that wouldn’t result in any true death—but one that would fulfill the purpose of his moves. Shinde’s gleaming red eyes, pierced out in the distance, observing all, as the newly formed dogs met the Ram at full speed—While many of the dogs evaded the assault, one was caught in the chaos of the Rams might. The shattered the ice under shinde, swayed on the waves as it’s former inhabitants had been swept away by the under tow and sucked out of the gulf.

The dogs had picked up speed, there force was great, with each paw they splashed the cold water in the air, and as they lept up like demons of the night, taking their pound of flesh—Shinde did nothing but watch. Shinde was powerless to their fury, their fangs latched into him before unveiling their true purpose—as he was loosing his ability to manipulate his own chakra. Suddenly the fiancé of mazu had appeared out of thin air, like a figment of the sewer rats imagination and she had brought along aa trap. While shinde was paralyzed and frozen, he was not entirely defenseless—with his last bit of control—shinde dispelled any threatening genjutsu coming from the young leader. But that would be it for the Sewer King, Now on his knees, frozen in place, Shinde finally spoke out and broke his silence.

“This battle was grand.” He chuckled a bit continuing on “I haven’t fought like that in a long time. But it appears this will be it—I’m sorry about your village...I truly am.. I was just doing my duty—You see through my years as both a counselor in the land of fire and later on a mighty general under Naraku—I’ve learned about the hidden mystery’s of his past and the past of our nation. You see Naraku was once a prince of your nation—and I was acting according to the plan set forth by him and his new empire. The actions under this plan was to establish his new monarchy across the world and make your nation pay for forgetting him—but he is dead now and my only real quarrel with you was one that would protect my new people—But I’ve noticed you are a man of honor and unlike your predecessor—we can resolve this now and bring peace to our people diplomatically. I have also found a bigger threat to our world—not Tuna Fish Ramen—“ He laughed again “But one..one which would threaten both our nations, our people, species, and even possibly our world. So I propose we put our differences aside—bury the hatchet and discuss the future in a more civil setting.”

This was a somewhat bout of sincerity—Shinde, while unaware of the current threat, knew of a different long term threat that was truly a impactful one. The oceans waves clashed against the dogs, the cold misty salt filled air bounced around, and shinde went silent again. There was no more he could do in his current state, every cell that was currently in his body had been frozen, sealed, and forced to capitulate to his new conquerer. ‘I could go for some ramen’—shinde thought to himself as his sharingan deactivated and he closed his eyes once more. It was shame the greatest genetic scientist and general, both his country and this generation had known, was being bested, and belittled by a man broken man—the Guardian of Stone—Mazu The Bold.

ZimTheInvader

Staff member
Reaction score
After the sudden and devastating declaration by the being known as Madoguchi, it would seem as though as he had retreated into the chakra source as fast as he had arrived. Due to this sudden retreat by the alien threat, the world leaders have ordered all citizens' return effective immediately.

Time-skip Implemented
Zone 1 & 2: April 13, 1205 AH 9:00 AM
Zone 3 & 4: April 13, 1205 AH 9:00 PM

Top Bottom