Rōringusuchīmupōto

JigokunoTenshi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Rōringusuchīmupōto (ローリングスチームポート, Rolling Steam Port) is the only port on Land of Prisons to regulate the coming and going of any shipments, transportation or cargo leaving the land. It’s on the shores closest to the small prisons and difficult to see through upon arrival due to the steam that comes from the clash of water and hot land. There are many guards here patrolling that do care about the ins and outs of the land and maintaining order, so if your business is unofficial or personal- tread carefully.

Shiryu

Chunin
LEGENDARY
Reaction score

352.png
Yorakai Shinjuroi
In a far corner of the port the air would begin to ripple and become hazy as a portal opened up,stepping through Yorakai looked around to make sure the coast was clear before looking back through and beckoning to the Uchiha, Yorakai was currently masking their presence but he wouldnt be for long, the Uchihas next task was to make it through the port without raising any suspicion should he be caught his chance to obtain the Mangekyo he seeks will be closed off in the Land Of Prisons and
he would have to make a new contact elsewhere.

"Come through quickly now lad no time to waste at all, your next task is very simple, meet me at the other side of the port do not get caught by the guards if you do i wont help you and youll lose your opportunity for what you seek, and will have to restart your journey elsewhere."

With this Yorakai slowly vanished from sight,leaving behing a single thread of Chakra that served no purpose other than showing the Uchiha the general direction to the meeting point before vanishing from sight, The portal remaining for him to step through would vanish the moment he did so.

Kami Shia

Legendary
Reaction score
1620417780705.png
Taiji Uchiha
1620417791876.png
After safely stepping through the portal Taiji had arrived in the Land of Prisons, a Land allied to the Land of Fire. The young shinobi was already familiar with the ends and outs of the land from past missions. Yorakai gave him another task this time meeting him in a specific location without getting caught. As an anbu shinobi Taiji was already capable of traveling without being detected, this was just another simple run around to him. However even though he was skillful in stealth as a shinobi, Taiji was aware the Land of Prison had extra security but most of the time they were focused on their prison, trying to avoid riot and breakouts. Meanwhile there were many black market deals going on behind the officials backs, most of the guards were too busy to notice anything outside of the prison. Yorakai vanished once more however he left a trail of his chakra signature to follow so Taiji could reach the correct location.

The young Uchiha relaxed for a second as the mist still covered his presence. Tai formed the tiger seal before using the fuinjutsu known as the Sealing Technique: Oxygenated Cells, as the seals appeared on his body he activated them using an acceptable amount of chakra so that he can continue moving once he’s done using the technique. Carefully monitoring his breathing so that he doesn’t overuse his enhanced speed and strength. However Tai followed Yorakai using this technique along with activating his Sharingan, Taiji was able to move at speeds that rival a raikage’s lightning cloak speed. Heading to his next destination while carefully observing his surroundings and concealing his chakra signature, the young man was capable of staying undetected by staying silent, out of sight, and smelling and hearing range by avoiding all unfamiliar chakra signatures including that of animals.

Taiji’s speed was enough that the normal eye wouldn’t be able to see him, being stealthy was one of Taiji’s specialties. Using the sharingan allowed him to identify chakra signatures that were nearby without having to use sensory techniques, he could even tell if someone was trying to hide in the forestry areas. However the young man didn’t follow the route provided directly, it would’ve been too obvious that he would most likely run into something or someone. Instead he took a detour taking a route that had no chakra signatures nearby. He would’ve reached the destination meant for him in mere seconds without being detected even though Yorakai left a chakra trail to follow the young Uchiha was tracking someone down once he was familiar with their chakra signature.

Now... I've met you at the location you provided, enough with the games do you have the eyes?” one could tell that the young uchiha frustration was beginning to build up, the tone of his voice was slightly aggressive. Time was wasting and Taiji knew that this mission would soon need to come to an end or there would be people searching for him if they weren’t already, anxiety building up the young man rubbed his thumb and index finger to cope. Awaiting Yorakai’s response he had only hoped this was the last place he had to travel.
1620417798636.png

Shiryu

Chunin
LEGENDARY
Reaction score
352.png
Yorakai Shinjuroi
Yorakai was simply playing games with the uchiha lad at this point deviating from his given task to a new one of his own, the lads growing attitude had tested Yorakai's patience for the last time now and yorakai was about to make his displeasure known, standing there he dusted some dust and lint from his grey tightfit undershirt, purple tendrils of plasma lashing the air began to protrude from his horn's the billions and trillions of microscopic metal particles in the air started to vibrate and rapidly become electromagnetically charged, roughly a hundred feet behind Yorakai was a shadowy figure that seemed to swirl and billow in the slight breeze that cut across the dock's.

Taking in a deep breath only a few second's had passed but the tension in the air made it feel like an eternity forming the hand seals required for the summoning jutsu Yorakai tossed a scroll out that opened in midair his palm meeting it in the air a huge puff of smoke clouded him for a few moment's before dissipating, behind him stood the creature he had summoned earlier, Sentinel the skulls that sat on it stirred before shooting through the air and settling behind the figure behind Yorakai the same Plasma barrier he had attempted to trap the Uchiha in now erected around the figure and it began to sit there amassing chakra.

Reaching a hand up Yorakai stroked the neck of his faithful beast companion Sentinel, the beast letting out a content "purr" that sounded more like a howling shriek before leaving Yorakai's side and standing back behind the figure as another line of defence as it built up its chakra, the shriek of the Sentinel had also alerted the guards around the dock's who began to swarm towards the location of this sudden disturbance.

Finally speaking Yorakai grinned. "it would seem my beast has alerted the guard's if they see you the gigs up so i guess youre now going to have to kill them all,do be quick about it your eyes arent much further now."

Kami Shia

Legendary
Reaction score
1625348693974.png
Taiji Uchiha
1625348669400.png
Taiji would smirk as Yorakai thought he could hinder the Uchiha quest for power by simply alerting a few guards. As shinobi enlisted in Konoha’s anbu corps Taiji was well enough prepared to handle a few guards, however being in unfamiliar territory he was sure not to underestimate any enemies to come. “What is your game? Do you think a few guards will slow me down or are you just trying to toy around with me? If so, why not fight me yourself?.” Tai glanced at Yorakai as he stood upon the head of his summoning, the creature was massive and was not so pretty. He wondered what the man was up to and why he hadn't taken him to his destination yet, was this man even a dealer for the black market. Letting out a sigh before vanishing from his current position, the speed he moved made it hard to keep up with his movement, the young man would reappear in front of Yorakai on top of his summoning's head.

Listen, I'm in a very sticky situation right now. I need to find what I'm looking for immediately. If anyone discovers that I am not dead they will come looking for me. So can you please just take me wherever we need to go, besides if you really wanted to see me fight would be best to watch me at full strength.” Taiji looked Yorakai in the eyes as he spoke sincerely and carefully spoke in a soothing tone of voice that may persuade the man to keep moving without interfering with guards. He was aware that summoning's could be used to cover long distances much faster than that of a skilled shinobi without augmentation.

As he waited for Yorakai’s response he didn’t sense any unfamiliar chakra signatures yet meaning they still have time to escape without being seen, if the man decided to stop playing mind games and get to business. The young Uchiha feared that Konoha would catch up to him soon more than the guards that were alerted, there would be no telling who Konoha would send to capture an Uchiha, the Hokage, anbu; whoever he didn’t want to stick around and find nor did he want his presence to be known about until after he achieved his goal. Taiji was a true shinobi one who preferred to follow the rules of discretion over some super hero tactics that may get your talents noticed by the world, with that being said the moisture in the air surrounding the young Uchiha would gather around his body until it could create an transparent dome of water around his entire body. The collection of water particles would go unnoticed as the young man's chakra was potent enough to be visible to the naked eye, the water particles remained in place in order for tactile purposes; he didn’t trust Yorakai enough to let his guard down everything about the man was just suspicious, not throwing caution to the wind the young man continued to pay attention to his surroundings.
1625348675464.png

ZimTheInvader

Staff member
Reaction score
After the sudden and devastating declaration by the being known as Madoguchi, it would seem as though as he had retreated into the chakra source as fast as he had arrived. Due to this sudden retreat by the alien threat, the world leaders have ordered all citizens' return effective immediately.

Time-skip Implemented
Zone 1 & 2: April 13, 1205 AH 9:00 AM
Zone 3 & 4: April 13, 1205 AH 9:00 PM

Top Bottom