Konoha Sealing Corps

Davon

Mythical
Reaction score
Ketsugo_Eye2.png

6fed8c493d5b6e5e273a608f94b7ce34.png

Within this abyss of darkness laid many wonders and wiles beyond most imagination. It was crafted by the will of the Uzumaki and that of his creation, Kioku. A collection of an unimaginable amount of data and information, the knowledge that was guarded by the linguistic craftsman ship of Ketsugo's intelligence. Layered across miles was secrets, historic and arcane archived here. Unbeknownst to all except for the Uzumaki and Kioku. That is until a couple of moments ago...

As the Uzumaki Lord pressed his foot against the surface of marbled floors, it echoed and descended down the massive halls that were filled with shadows. It was a place that was guarded by one creature, and unlike most many living within these conditions would be lonely but Kioku felt joy. It was an intense filling that Ketsugo could sense on a metaphysical level, as he was able to not just see but feel the details upon his footing. A chuckle lit up the Uzumaki face but briefly, as within the shadows of the damned arose a detectable presence that caused the Uzumaki to become more on guard. He was bewildered on how someone was able to find this place so he pondered on how this could become possible. Many scenarios shifted within his mind quickly and then came an conclusion which made sense to the Sage. It was a theory he pondered before and had believed, but was it absolutely true?

The still air grew a bit more intense, magnifying the atmosphere within the immediate vicininty through sheer intent. As the darkness shrouded his face, his eyes were opened as they peered forwards towards the blackend space that soon began to arise with a color of the notable and infamous Sharingan. It's presence was familiar, and soon the voice registering to his ears too was common. Both hands were positioned at the Uzumaki side but were being covered by the robe upon his presence, and in response his left eye emantated a crimson color to shine light of consequence. A warning signal, ushered for the following words to be heeded.
"Your presence and voice is familiar... and your stench reminds me of... Naraku Uchiha. Yet you ou are not quite him... You are far too weak... What business do you have coming into my home, stripling... Who are you?... Answer now..."
Ketsugo was annoyed, no rather angered by this unexpected arrival. With the awareness of the Kagura Shingan Technique, Ketsugo remained viligent of the wary dojutsu and the illusionary techniques befitting that of the supposed Uchiha. Time had an expiration date for all.

Tyler

Chunin
Reaction score
Adharma_resize.png
Black Line.png

So he noticed huh..?

The figure within the darkness let out a sharp, yet lengthy whistle, followed by a strange hum which bellowed throughout the room. As the pressure increased throughout, the atmosphere would grow heavier without question, the feeling of thickness permeating throughout the vicinity like a constricting stagnation, no doubt stemming from the fire shadow himself. It was .. interesting, interacting with an individual outside of its own kind.. This was new for it. The condescension, the worry, the doubt and confusion, intoxicating fumes which bled from Ketsugo, filling the room nearly as much as the intent he so viciously sought to impose.

Step.. step.. step

The gentle sound of footwear pressing against the ground could be heard coming from within the darkness as the Hokage finished his statement. A single boot emerged, followed by another, and then the structure of the shadowy figure in the dark became clear within the dim and scarcely available light, which crept within the large corridor. The figure was that of a young man, clad in black from head to toe, adorned in nothing but a single set of obsidian beads which jangled and bounced upon his neck as he slowly walked towards Ketsugo. The look on the young man’s face was... one which bore no distinctive emotion or expression to it, nothing but a direct and plain one, as his crimson eyes peered right into the pair of the Hokage’s. The jet black and silky mane which adorned his head was bound together with, again, a black band. His hands, which rested behind his back with the right over the left, were too covered in black gloves. His skin, on the contrary, led towards that of the fairer tone, one which while not disgustingly pale was most certainly unnatural in its hue. And there he was, standing before Ketsugo, stopping only three feet away from him, as his lips crept into a light smirk. It may or may not become abundantly clear that his very existence was.. odd, still questionably hazy though he had completely emerged from the darkness.

You know what, you have a disgusting mouth on you, you’re disrespectful, arrogant and outright mean.. didn’t Momma Uzumaki teach you any manners…?

He scoffed,

Well whatever, who am I?

I’m… kinda like you I guess, the incarnate of a powerful entity who once roamed the earth. My name is… well that isn’t something we like to say in a civilized company, nor does it even really matter right now..

What does however… is, this state, you’ve allowed yourself to fall in..
I must say I am disappointed, and that’s coming from me..
Both of your comrades, your teacher, your kingdom, your followers, loyalists, comfort.. all but gone!

Taken from you one after the other…
You have very little except the security blankets you set to ensure your place in the domain of power your.. kind… so desperately clings to, fleeting and always on the edge of being extinguished, like the passion you once gallantly held, but blow into the wayside long ago. Now tell me again, who is weak…?

As I said before.. We need to talk.. Have a seat, Ketsugo.. Now

The smirk on his face fell into a death stare, his last statement deliberately mocking. There was no pressure, no debilitation of the spirit, no encroachment, simply the plainness of his own intent and resolve.. That alone carried all the weight it needed. Piercing, firm, direct… nothing more and nothing less.

Black Line.png

Davon

Mythical
Reaction score

Ketsu1.png

As each step continued on from the Uchiha after Ketsugo's speech, the Uzumaki used his left hand to snap fingers which reverberated throughout the occupied halls. Bouncing and dancing against the shelves of books, the pillars in between the structure, giving life to the arrival of candlesticks that magically appeared at the particular placement. There was no heat that burned from the candles, but it bore light in this space as it seemed to also confiscate the intensity in the atmosphere. Seemingly absorbing the intents of those within to rage a fire bigger than its ignition point, that allowed the darkened figures of those within to become clear to one another. As his eyes met against the Uchihas, Ketsugo anger and fury seemed to be extinguished as the embers were completely gone from him. It was rather odd, the animosity gone but it did not erase the pride within the bounds of his heart and soul. It remained rigged, stifled, and uncompromising to even the charmest of individuals. Within this individual, Ketsugo was able to see the similarities of the Sangami brethren, and with the fall of two only left one. A sigh he wanted to release, but it was contained within his being. In truth, it was as if the feelings were being shoved into the back of his soul and overlapped to another. It was being drawn in and used as energy, to act as fuel and substance to feed the insatiable within. This would have been impossible to perceive, because of the labyrinth that encrypted his vessel on not just a physical but spiritual level as well. The way Ketsugo looked at the individual was not of joy nor was it of loneliness or sadness, it was the acceptance of time. And within time both life and death were a cycle. Acceptance is what made it okay.

The Sage cerulean blue oculars were unbending, indomitable against the words that were spoken. This person obviously knew much about him but the Lord was unbeknownst exactly who this stripling was. Certainly, a derivation of Naraku as expected. In that case, Naraku had taken precautions which the Uzumaki anticipated to happen sooner or later. It was the reason there were anbu operatives in the shadows searching for remnants of the once renowned Demon. A demon that Ketsugo once allowed to foster and shape the course of shinobi history. Even swearing to severing any and all connection the Uchiha had to this realm. There were no current attachments to this remnant, as the memories of the Sangami were of Heiwa, Yozu, and Naraku not of this unknown entity. However, this was not the same red-headed individual that swore such an irrefutable thing that should have led to this person's demise. Something was amidst, it was why things across the Land of Fire were going haywire. In fact, Ketsugo allowed the mongrel to continue speaking until he had... finished.

"Do you ever wonder why turtles have shells? I thought about it once... Because they are certainly not apex predators or even predators, to say the least. The vast majority of the species hide in the midst of conflict, they often times blindly go into environments where they have no chance of fighting.

It's very hard to understand why turtles - turtles would think despite having such an indomitable defense against many species would still bother to put themselves in harm's way. It is something that can not be rationed other than the fact, free will is not a commodity. It is rare and not something everyone has. People often mistake their parent's success, wealth, and health are theirs. That is far from the truth...

So why do turtles think they can continuously enter dangerous lands foreign to the natural habitat. Turtles are misguided, ignorant to the fact even a clever enemy can take them out. Something as small as a weasel, skunk, opossum, it does not always take the shark or whale to do so.

But the turtles are none the wiser. If it was, it would have avoided the environment in the first place.

So why does a human or whatever you are, think the recollection of memories I have of your Father, will extend the same grace to you?

Would you like to see a magic trick?"

Another snap of his finger caused the light to flicker at the speed of light, and with the quick and briefest of moments going dark behind the Uchiha would have been a wooden chair. Crafted from the man's imagination, it would allow the Uchiha to take a seat the lad so desperately desired to sit within. While still standing would be the Uzumaki with wine in his opposite hand, preparing to take a sip of the drink granted unto himself.

Tyler

Chunin
Reaction score
Adharma_resize.png
Black Line.png

And with that, the hostilities had seemed to come to a cooling simmer. The rhetoric of the young man seemed to have successfully brought the Hokage to the conclusion that the young man was in fact related to the demon king himself. It was clear that this was not a time for grandstanding, which made it very refreshing that the Hokage portrayed a rather mature disposition to the situation, not resorting to misunderstanding and reckless confrontation. His analogy of the turtles was taken in full comprehension of its meaning to the young man and he opted to simply register the information being said rather than interrupt in much capacity. However… Ketsugo’s last statement caught the young man’s attention which was very ironic and rubbed him the wrong way for several reasons, and so did his fluidity with ‘magic’, one cannot deny he was rather gifted in the craft. With a single sigh as well as the shutting of his eyes, the young man would sit down on the stool made by the Ketsugo, crossing his left and resting the ankle over his right knee and folding his arms against his chest.

He sat rather comfortably in the chair made from Ketsugo’s imagination.. almost like a natural fit really in every sense of the term. Nonetheless he would reopen his eyes and peer back at Ketsugo who at this point was revealing that he was an alcoholic. The young man would, after a long pause, finally begin to reply to him, his statements needing to come after an assortment of just how his reply would be delivered.

“First of all.. Let me correct two things..

One, while I am not a demon, YOU are definitely still the closest thing to a human in this room, as I am in no capacity other than my physical appearance, of that species.

Two..
Naraku is not my father… he was a deranged and lonely man who, like you, constantly had things taken from him including his own children by the flag you are so loyal to. He was harassed and driven into insanity, then branded a criminal, and ultimately hunted to the ends of the earth like cattle...

While I was engineered to be his continuation and insurance policy, I have simply decided to follow my own path rather than one predestined for me… Do not make those mistakes again.

However, to answer your question… I did not come here for your grace Ketsugo.. I came for your cooperation, assistance, and accompaniment on a bit of an adventure… and in the meantime, perhaps we can make up for so much lost time. Although I am not Naraku himself, I still possess his memories, well some of them at least as I am not yet completed.. However there are so many questions I have for you…

Raising an eyebrow, the young man would remain silent for a minute, while sizing up the Hokage as he himself had his drink,

“So how about it Ketsugo? up for a little getaway? I think you need it heh..”

With that said, he remained quiet and awaited Ketsugo’s response.
Black Line.png

Davon

Mythical
Reaction score
Ketsu1.png

Ketsugo listened to the man speak in response, insightful was the information that had been conveyed. It was almost surreal, seeing this artificial life-form before his eyes. It sort of reminded him of Kioku, but unlike Naraku's offspring, his creation possessed unwavering loyalty. He was looking at a detestable offspring, and it requested something of the Sage it had not yet earned. The fledging showed no merit because he had none. It was devoid and absent of anything. Despite the words used to attempt and persuade him, it was met at the ironclad gates of the commander's hubris.

"I am human but I have transcended beyond, to a linguistic comprehension that could not be understood by your... rather infant mind. Whether you are a computer or not, don't mistake me for something I am not.

I have been elevated from the standards of shinobi, as I technically break all logic and reason within this remarkable body. I am not which you know of... for I am one beyond what you know of.

Naraku was misguided, but he was intentional and purposeful. That is one thing I respected about him, even though I had wished to once be the one to end his life upon this plane of existence. But within the parallels and multiverse, I had seemingly done so multiple times.

Naraku had amassed too much power by becoming the Ten-Tails Jinchuurik he had become beyond anything we have ever seen before. He was the greatest demon from this world, and the greatest threat for a time being before the two which followed. You have a lot more to experience...

To extend someone an offer such as myself, an individual of aesthetics, of purpose, and intention. I need more than just the offer of a getaway, for that, I am already standing within my oasis."

Ketsugo had raised his arm, taking in a sip of wine while closing both eyes to enjoy the flavored taste of the beverage within the hand. What could this person offer him? Including they were not even at a point of being cordial, for Ketsugo had not yet known the individual name.

Tyler

Chunin
Reaction score
Adharma_resize.png
Black Line.png

The young man once again listened without interruption, the Hokage mostly wore his emotions on his sleeves about his late comrade, he clearly carried an intense bond and strong feelings towards Naraku and it showed with how he spoke about him. However the Hokage somewhere in his rambling began to go on a self indulgent tirade which ultimately led him to asking just what the young man had to offer..? The world was all the same, everyone had a price they would be willing to sell themselves for.. The world only moves on what value one can take from another.. Humans truly were beasts at their core.. Nonetheless, the young man could understand where the Hokage was coming from in the regards of not entirely trusting him, especially after they’ve essentially just met,

Perhaps you didn’t quite hear me, or maybe you’re just drunk, I’ll repeat myself, I am not here for anything but your cooperation and nothing less, hopefully you didn’t think I’d come here with the intention of accepting otherwise, or that I came expecting a handout while empty handed.

The young man would lean back more into the chair as he got even more comfortable for the moment, taking one to remain silent and look at Ketsugo with a nod and a scoff. Observing the Hokage, he could see that the rumors, as well as his data on him was true about the nature of his otherworldly powers, and one would think that there was very little he could be offered at the time, however this was far from the truth and the young man had a very good idea of what may be of interest to the man ‘who had it all’,

“What I offer is an adventure like I said.. One that will lead to ancient knowledge lost to a majority of this world… What I seek is something beyond anything Naraku could have achieved, with all the might of his Ten Tails and majesty of his natural prowess.. What I seek is knowledge and opportunity, access to something whispered in the alleyways of the gods, you would be a fool to reject my offer.. But just in case that sauce really HAS gotten to your head, I’ll sweeten the deal a bit,”

Strangely enough, the young man at this point would be casually pacing around the Hokage, looking him up and down.. When did he move from his seat? Was this an attribute to his speed, or was it evidence of something else..?

“I am fully aware of your affinity for the arts of sorcery.. You and my predecessor were both very skilled in the unnatural sciences, or ‘magic’ as the uneducated would call it.. And I am prepared to help YOU to improve your prowess in the craft.. I shall engineer you an instrument or tool, one which can complement your abilities in a way I think you would most certainly be unable to resist.. “

By this point he had circled around the Hokage in a single rotation, slowly as he spoke before coming to a stop right in front of him.

“These are the things that I offer you.. While ambiguous at this very moment, I can assure you these are not opportunities you want to.. Or frankly can afford.. To pass up, but the choice is yours big man.. So how about it?”

With that said, he awaited an answer, extending his hand towards the Hokage. Oddly enough the more the Hokage would sip, the more the young man seemed surreal, all of this was, but what can expect from a creature such as himself..?

Black Line.png

Davon

Mythical
Reaction score
Ketsu1.png

Ketsugo held onto the the wine glass, it was manufactured and designed quickly but it was unblemish. It was finely crafted despite its basic appearance, however it was made directly as a result of his chakra. So because of its foundation, default conditions had made such a simple thing complicated. It was flawless, compressed and the container of information. However it's sole purpose, presently, was to hold the actual life-force that resided inside. His own of course, was made to create wine and with additional benefits, the Sage was reintroducing into his body a flow of energy that would course through his mouth, throat and to his stomach. However, it did not stop there because it managed to also connect and flow to the man's cerebral functions impacting his nervous system. This was deeper than drinking just cause, oblivious to Naraku's offspring was the filtration process it had upon his biology which would serve to protect him from illusionary assaults. It all seemed natural and would not warrant any inspect and if an investigation was done, it would proven to be fruitless. As a version of Naraku, he must have simpliar traits and thus the Lord had prepared himself. However, the same could be said for the chair the man had sat upon. Uncharistically, Ketsugo conciously and subconsiosly did not ponder to mark the man but instead let him continue to speak. Was it the pride of the sage that allowed him to be so careless or was it something else?

Ketsugo observed the man sit and become comfortable enough as if this was his own home, then motioning to appear beside the Sage carefree, walking around. It was as if this person was having fun, it sort of entertained Ketsugo oddly enough. He was able to see the pride, the hubris, it reminded him of himself a bit. At least, a younger or rather different or alternative version of himself. The individual spoke a good game, it had caught the Uzumaki attention because it was new and adventurous. Something that he had not done in a rather long time, and though the Kage was not looking for new additional powers he was always fascinated by tools that could be cataloged by the Uzumaki Clan. There was plans for the Uzumaki, and after the offspring continued Ketsugo paused.

His left eye brow raised in shock, there was new information coming from within the constant evolution of the Ageless Canvassing Seal and as a result of the Waters of Time involvement he was able to see the truth about, himself. He had died. He was not just dead, rather he was executed. This information caused the Uzumaki to appear as if he had seen a ghost, turning his face pale as silence befalls in the place of the feedback the individual was anticipating. Something seemed to be currently blocking all the necessary details but in time they would unveil to the Sage. With a portion of Ketsugo dead, the Uzumaki understood that the natural reservation of chakra and life force had been lost and this made the eyes of the Lord twitch in great agitation. It also made him aware that a portion of his soul would never be returned, as it was bonded to become food for the Reaper should he meet death's door. It would take a few moments for Ketsugo to collect himself, before winding down and accepting what is done has been made possible because of the fates. After an exhaustive sigh, Ketsugo would respond.

"I find it rude and negligent, to at this point not know the name of a stranger who is within my house. To wish to stand here, to wish to continue on, to wish for me to go with you... Which now I am interested to, I must know your honest name. Only then will I take up your offer."

Ketsugo verbalized, taking another sip of the wine that swirled within the glass container.

Last edited:

Tyler

Chunin
Reaction score
Adharma_resize.png
Black Line.png

How rather interesting.. The Hokage had gone silent for a bit.. Slowly continuing on with the sipping of his drink. The fact that he was contemplating something within the confines of his mind may not have shown itself as an overt expression upon his face, however the young man was far more intuitive than the Hokage even knew.. Ironically enough however, given the nature of the substance he was ingesting, the solidity of the young man’s physical appearance began to slowly fade, as a grizzly smile etched upon his face greater than it had before this very point. He began to fade from the line of sight of the Hokage, his image becoming more translucent as the seconds passed. He looked square into Ketsugo’s eyes as he spoke once more, the lingering words rolling from his tongue with a certain reluctance,

I told you already… My name isn’t something to be said in a civilized company… however it seems my time here is up so if you must know I will tell you.. My name is Adharma.. Nothing more and nothing less.. And now that you know.. The choice is yours.. Come with me and enjoy all life has to offer.. Or remain here, alone and embittered.. As I said it's up to you.. You have ten seconds to make your choice..

With that said, the young man would fade into the darkness and finally vanished without a trace! Eerily enough it would become very apparent that he was never there to begin with. How was this possible? Was it a genjutsu? No.. however it can be said that it all began the moment Ketsugo focused on his strong feelings towards Naraku… what in the world could that have been about? Whatever it was though, it would be dismantled as the Hokage sought to ‘clear his head’ so to say. For a moment, all would remain silent, one would question if the events that just portrayed themselves really took place, and for a while it would seem that perhaps they may not have! However this would soon be laid to rest, as a single chasm, no doubt the result of the Aperture Rift, would tear itself open in the empty space next to the Hokage.. Leading to what seemed like an entirely different location all together. The statement from before would almost seek to echo through the mind of the Hokage as a lingering fade, “you have ten seconds to decide..

From that point forward, not a word else was said, not a sound.. However the chasm would, for a limited time, remain open.
(Konoha Sealing Corps -> Temujin Continent)

Black Line.png

Davon

Mythical
Reaction score
Ketsu1.png

The appeaance of the man seemed to fade, but it wasnt as if the shift in the individual essence was too far off from the moment of arrival. There was something admist, noted by the Sage when first registering the individual into his incredible sensory range. Ketsugo cerulean orbs traced the movement as it became obscure, listening to the words of Adharma. A name with a fitting meaning, it represented the person who birthed this creature as well as the state of the world: inquity.

A smirk crept upon Ketsugo's face, at this point in time, Adharma had managed to leave. It was no illusion, the man wasn't delusional but the individual was certainly interesting and mysterious. There were similaries between the former demon and this new entity, the two were dramatic. As silence befallen the halls once more, the curtains unveiled themselves as a chasm which the Lord took into account. There was no hesistaion, taking a few steps forward the man had vanished into the transportion. The library was shorter a man and upon his absense, a howling echo would begin to flow throughout the entirety of the expanse. This was a signal of something within awakening!

(Konoha Sealing Corps -> Temujin Continent)

Top Bottom