Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
Reaction score
0530b041573a6985994e7b5d97307e0d.png
c271f029572ca0c3b8d3c0794d60a282.png
9b25996a3be942f47efde0d957eb57ab.png

Kaitenkama District (開店釜, "Open Kettle Shopping District")
A district on the eastern border of the village where merchants and shoppers go to trade and sell things.​

Ryujin

Genin
Reaction score

Ryūjin Takamaru

It was another beautiful day in Hanagakure, the sun was shining through the gaps between blossoms on the Sakura trees that were visible through Ryūjin's bedroom window. He peered out through his window admiring the intricate detail of each and every petal he saw. Knowing it was soon time for his to make his weekly delivery run of Sake, Ryūjin quickly got out of bed and dressed into his shinobi attire fixed his headband just tight and proceeded to head downstairs to get some quick breky. He ran downstairs greeted his mother and father both of whom responded in kind with the exception to his father giving snide remarks to Ryūjin being the failure and embarrassment of the Takamaru clan. These type of remarks have kind of become a daily routine between Ryūjin and his father, Shinji.

After a quick bite and gulping down some of that cool crisp OJ fresh from his mothers Orange patch,
Ryūjin headed outside to the nearby storage shed where all of the clans Sake of varying brews are stored. Grabbing his pack and slipping the Sake crates onto his packs frame, Ryūjin headed out and ran towards Kaitenkama District.

Here he began checking his list of
deliveries today and headed towards each of these locations. Some were familiar drop spots such as the ramen and BBQ restaurants where as others were some new merchants in town looking to establish their generic stands to sell various goods to passerby's. One was a new delivery Ryūjin had never made before it was addressed to a man called Kinshi who placed an order for the Takamaru clans Top brand and very selective Cherry Blossom Sake that is reserved for members of the clan themselves and only the highest officials within the Land of Coins. He was curious to see who this man was as he knew of him through reputation, but had never actually met the man.

After making the last of his general deliveries,
Ryūjin stopped for a quick breather to compose himself before heading towards the pre-determined spot where he was to meet Kinshi for his delivery.

Last edited:

ZimTheInvader

Staff member
Reaction score
17a8e217006c93151ee46ab435149b45.png

26d337773122831a5df3bf5a3be6fc0b.png

It had been a few days since the discussion in Ujidera Castle where the young Kuragari nearly lost his life due to his own smart mouth. Now though Kinshi had been required to head out into the market to collect ingredients and supplies for his work. Other than this he had one other goal during this trip which was to meet with a young shinobi native to the Land of Coin's hidden village Hanagakure. The reason for this meeting was because Kinshi was there to pick up a delivery of special sake made by the shinobi's clan that was special and only ever sold or given to certain people of high status like President Kechi, though that wasn't the whole reason for the meeting. Kinshi was also looking into the boys potential as he was thinking about taking the boy under his wing and training him.

As the tall blindfolded man made his way through the market people would look on confused as to how this man most believed to be blind clearly and precisely navigated the market collecting exactly what he wanted, though the real kicker for them was the fact that his mouth never once opened but he still managed to have multiple conversations. This didn't botherKinshiin any way as it was normal for him to receive these types of reception as the stage and rather unknown Chief of Staff of the entire country. It wouldn't take the man too long to finish his shopping, and once he was done he would proceed in the direction to the destination of the meeting place he had set up with the boy named Ryujin. Kinshi would seem to have arrived before the boy, so he simply took his seat and patiently waited for the young shinobi's arrival.

Ryujin

Genin
Reaction score
Ryūjin arrived at the designated location shortly after he had finished his other deliveries. In his hands he helped a black lacquer box with white colored engraving. At the top of the box was the Takamaru clans crest engraved in pink as well as a silk pink ribbon wrapped around the box culminating the form of a cherry blossom to tie it off. Ryūjin walked underneath a pavilion type extension of the base building and saw the man he was looking for sitting promptly. Ryūjin instantly thought that he was late if Kinshi had beat him to the spot.

Cautiously he approached the man first bowing to him. "Lord Kinshi my apologies for my lateness, as requested from the Takamaru clan is one unit of our Vintage Reserved Cherry Blossom Sake." Ryūjin would place the box slowly onto the table sliding it across the way over to Kinshi before he took his seat and waited for the lord to speak back to him.​

ZimTheInvader

Staff member
Reaction score

Very little time had passed as the Land of Coins own Chief of Staff took the time to relax and enjoy a nice hot cup of tea while he waited for the young man who he was supposed to be meeting with for the wine delivery. As Kinshi sat there sipping his tea, he had a number of thoughts roll through his mind, one of which was the idea of personally taking on an apprentice or student. While Kinshi was the Co-Sensei of the Gold Team he wasn't their main instructor and with the looming concern of his health issues brought upon by his Jujutsu he wanted to make sure to leave a real impact on the land in case something unfortunate happened to befall him. Unfortunately, he hadn't seen many young shinobi he personally wanted to train other than Keji who would most likely receive most of his training from Kechi with assistance from Kinshi. Luckily for Kinshi though, he had heard whispers of the Hidden Petals own Takamaru Clan having a young genin who shows great potential. Unbeknownst to Kinshi, he wouldn't have to go out of his way to meet the young shinobi as it would just so have it that the young man in question was Ryujin Takamaru, the person he was meeting.

"This tea is quite good, I'll have to remember this establishment next time we host an event," Thought Kinshi as he tracked the boy who was supposed to be meeting him, unbeknownst to the boy he had been under surveillance since he had begun his approach towards the Pavillion where Kinshi had been waiting. This feat was made possible due to Kinshi's unbelievable skill in the art of sensory an area where he far surpassed many shinobi even those of a high level. This skill allowed the blindfolded and deaf Kinshi to see and understand others as if his eyes weren't cover and his hearing wasn't gone. This was a skill that only a few knew and only a select few would ever be granted the knowledge. Now as the boy continued to make his way through the pavilion Kinshi continued to sip his tea until the boy arrived, Kinshi would understand what the boy was saying and couldn't help but smirk when the boy apologised for being late when he was on time and Kinshi was just early. "No need to apologise young man. Your not late, I simply stopped in here early. Now thank you for your hard work in delivering this case of your famous wine for the president, if you are so inclined how about you join me for some lunch and some tea?" asked the disembodied voice of Kinshi an event that still managed to catch many of those who call the Land of Coins home off guard seeing as nobody has ever heard him actually speak.

Ryujin

Genin
Reaction score
Ryūjin would look around left to right, then up and down after hearing the voice. He wasn't entirely sure where the voice was coming from as it seemed to simply come from all around him. He was shocked and at the same time confused as he peered at Kinshi clearly that was who was speaking to him, but how he was doing so remained a mystery. Perhaps this is why he heard such strange rumors about Kinshi throughout the village because of this very manner of how he spoke. Ryūjin figured that because of this most people would be confused and even scared of Kinshi. Ryūjin on the other hand while shocked and equally confused wasn't necessarily scared of this ominous voice that seemed to creep from the shadows an envelop him, he was actually intrigued.

"Woah!, you got to show me how you talk like that. I could totally use that to prank some of my clan members!" Ryūjin blurted out. Then he realized he basically was acting like an idiot in front of the second most powerful person in his entire country. Getting a little flustered, Ryūjin would remember that Kinshi had invited him for lunch and tea seeing as how he really didn't have any other plans for the rest of the evening as this was his last delivery he decided "why the heck not, how many times do you get to have lunch with someone as important as this man". Ryūjin would take his seat and stare at Kinshi "Thank you for the offer, I wouldn't mind joining you. I finished all my deliveries today and pretty much was going to spend the rest of the day training so i don't see why i shouldn't treat myself to a little break Mr. Kinshi." Ryūjin would wave down one of the servers and order a cup of Tea and some sweet dumplings as he peered towards Kinshi waiting to see how the man acted and what he would say next.​

ZimTheInvader

Staff member
Reaction score

As time continued to pass by as Kinshi and the young genin Ryujin sat upon seats within the small open-air cafe the older white-haired gentleman would wait patiently for a response to his previously asked questions. Luckily, for Kinshi the wait would not be very long as once Ryujin like many others had finally come to terms with the unique phenomenon that is Kinshi 's choice of communication, he would quickly reply. As the boy began to speak Kinshi couldn't help, but smile a little when young Ryujin was excited by the idea of Kinshi's Yin Release: Mind Manifestation Technique which he used to communicate, though this wasn't the only thing Kinshi had "heard" he also picked up Ryujin choice to stay and have a cup of tea with him. "Good choice Ryujin. Also if you want to learn how I perform this unique way of communicating, then you might be interested in the other I have for you," said the disembodied voice of Kinshi again as Ryujin began to wave down the waiter.

Once the waiter had arrived and taken Ryujin's order she simply looked towards Kinshi and asked if he had wanted his usual to which the blindfolded man simply replied with a nod. "Now young man, as you know I'm the Chief of Staff and right hand of Kechi, but I am also a shinobi who wants to pass on his skills to the new generation. So the question I'm asking is if you would like to train under me alongside the rest of mine and Lord Kechi's student's?" asked Kinshi's disembodied voice as he wondered what the boy would choose to do. Honestly, though, Kinshi didn't have much faith in the boy saying no to him. So to entice Ryujin more Kinshi would speak one time before the boy could answer. "Under my tutelage, you can learn the technique for which I use to communicate with others."

Top Bottom