How to get in Free Manhwa Wonderland Discord Server with NO PHONE NUMBER? POST YOUR DISCORD USERNAME# in this thread to be masked ACCESS to read manh.

Paddy

Academy Student
Reaction score
Discord Username: Paddy#9995
Is your Discord Account Phone-Verified (by Discord?): Yes

Mano

Academy Student
Reaction score
Discord Username: armyblinkcarat#8976
Is your Discord Account Phone Verified (by Discord?): No
If No, Why: I don’t have a phone number

Ice04

Academy Student
Reaction score
Discord Username: ice_#0001
Is your Discord Account Phone-Verified (by Discord?): No
If No, Why: don’t have a phone number

Sashimi

Academy Student
Reaction score
Discord Username: sashimi#9625
If No, Why: Not comfortable giving my personal information over the internet.

ruby

Academy Student
Reaction score
How to access Free Manhwa Wonderland Discord with NO PHONE NUMBER?

Disclaimer: After you post, expect to wait approximately 24 hours to get masked.

------------

NON-Phone users:

Post in this thread your Discord Username AND TAG, and we will manually mask you.

Format:

Example answers for "Why": because I don't trust Discord, or don't own a phone, or have a *different* account that's phone verified.)

Like that basically. The purpose is for me to find you and give you access! (The reason we only allow phone users is so someone doesn't create 10 Discord accounts to ban-evade/spam us.)
Disclaimer: This might take a day or two if we get a lot of requests.

---

Trust me it's going to make life so much easier if you just phone verified, OUR server is open-minded but there are many other Manga-only servers that try to protect their scans, so they require phone verification.

Disclaimer: After you post, expect to wait approximately 24 hours to get masked.

------------

NON-Phone users:

Post in this thread your Discord Username AND TAG, and we will manually mask you.

Format:

Example answers for "Why": because I don't trust Discord, or don't own a phone, or have a *different* account that's phone verified.)

Like that basically. The purpose is for me to find you and give you access! (The reason we only allow phone users is so someone doesn't create 10 Discord accounts to ban-evade/spam us.)

---

Trust me it's going to make life so much easier if you just phone verified, OUR server is open-minded but there are many other Manga-only servers that try to protect their scans, so they require phone verification.

------------

NON-Phone users:

Format:

---

Discord Username: viinci#9451
If No, Why: It keeps on saying it’s invalid and won’t let me through

TiaBells

Academy Student
Reaction score
Discord Username: Bloopy#7536
If No, Why: My phone has been used on another account.

Krissssiie

Academy Student
Reaction score
Discord Username: Krissie™²#2901
If No, Why: I use my number for my main account.

Miyuu

Academy Student
Reaction score
Discord username: Miyu#6408
Is your Discord Accoun5 Phone-Verified (by Discord): yes

cherix

Academy Student
Reaction score
Discord Username: Cherix#1386
If No, Why: My phone has been used on another account.

hizeus

Academy Student
Reaction score

------------

NON-Phone users:

Format:

---

------------

NON-Phone users:

Format:

---

Discord Username: hizeus#5914
Is your Discord Account Phone-Verified (by Discord?): Yes

Top Bottom