LEGENDARY
Reaction score
What are you enjoying?

Fox

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
narutodata.fandom.com
So far I've been enjoying writing and reading posts here. And it feels like it has more 'room' for me to go from one to the next place. Each thread has its own 'unique' take on locations within, say a land. One can roleplay in numerous instead of in one place. It feels like we're actually able to bring life to RP as result. Keep up the good work, everyone. 🥳

JigokunoTenshi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
everyone who worked on this website did such a good job and I’m so happy and proud to be apart of a thriving community. Continue to do awesome and this thing is going to blow up and create the biggest roleplay community in the world! I know it! Thanks to everyone who has become my friend and given me the chance to develop as an artist with so much support. You’re all so great!!

Hana

Staff member
Reaction score
I am pleased with the way the site came out to be. Everyone has worked so hard I am proud of the results. The draft thing and uploading of links and images has been my favorite. It has an easy system to work with overall. This site gives room for a lot of creativity and I am sure the majority of us enjoys the site and RP. Keep up the good work!!❤️✨

Top Bottom