Reaction score

aj1234

Academy Student
Reaction score
YOU MAY ONLY POST ONCE PER 10 DAYS!

Hey there!

*NO STRINGS ATTACHED - FREE GIFT THREAD*

How to get free gifts!

Your limit is 5000 credits per 10 days or per month, but if I'm feeling generous, you can get up to 10k credits of gifts per 10 days or per month! Sometimes 20k credits of gifts, whenever i get creds.

1 PER PERSON.

Prerequisites:

1) MUST have an imvu account

2) the REQUESTER must have a discord account in my NarutoData Discord! (the person receiving the gifts does not have to be.) If you don't have access to my NarutoData discord, send me a forum message and I'll link you. (Also, when you put your Discord name, make sure to include NUMBER too, in case someone else on Discord has the same name as you.)

3) [OPTIONAL since I Found out I can gift without this] -- Send a friend request to "Lily"

4) must fill out this form, AND LINK ME ON DISCORD TO THIS FORM (otherwise I won't know you filled it. I check Discord daily! and this fourm.

Instructions:

FILL OUT THIS FORM AND POST IT IN THIS THREAD:

Code:
1) Discord Name:

2) Avatar Name of the person who's getting these gifts:

3) Link to all the products you want (5k credits limit, but draw a line like ----- and add extra products underneath that line if it goes over 5k credits and I MAY consider gifting you those as well):

And that's it! Have fun playing IMVU!

-Everyone's Sugar mommy, Lily

P.S. if you find that you can't post here, you need to REGISTER to this forum, and CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL.
1) Discord Name:
Jewel🌸💕#3100

AJ

3) Link to all the products you want (5k credits

IMVU - #1 3D Avatar Social App, Virtual Worlds, Virtual Reality, VR, Avatars, Free 3D Chat

IMVU's Official Website. IMVU is a 3D Avatar Social App that allows users to explore thousands of Virtual Worlds or Metaverse, create 3D Avatars, enjoy 3D Chats, meet people from all over the world in virtual settings, and spread the power of friendship.
www.imvu.com
www.imvu.com
www.imvu.com

Eyeliner

Clothing, Clothing for Female, Female Accessories, Face Paint by Ahmed
www.imvu.com
www.imvu.com
www.imvu.com

♡My Mind Plaid L

Clothing, Clothing for Female, Female Tops, Derivable Dresses by -`ღ´-▐▄ ▐▄▌▐▄ ▐ ❤ 🅂🄷🄾🄿 🄼🄴
www.imvu.com
www.imvu.com
www.imvu.com

Y- Barby Set XL

Clothing, Clothing for Female, Female Tops, Derivable Dresses by Shop @YLB
www.imvu.com
www.imvu.com
www.imvu.com

🅜 NEKO: pink boots

Clothing, Clothing for Female, Female Shoes, Runniz by 🌸Shop Maio🌸
www.imvu.com
www.imvu.com
www.imvu.com

♡ Fluffy Heels

Clothing, Clothing for Female, Female Shoes, New Shoes by -`ღ´-▐▄ ▐▄▌▐▄ ▐ ❤ 🅂🄷🄾🄿 🄼🄴
www.imvu.com
www.imvu.com
www.imvu.com

Pink Diamond Heels

Clothing, Clothing for Female, Female Shoes, Heels & Stockings by QueenOfTheDamned
www.imvu.com
www.imvu.com
www.imvu.com

K| Sexy Busty Top B

Clothing, Clothing for Female, Female Tops, Baby Tees by Y3S - Shop 4li & Shop Y3S
www.imvu.com
www.imvu.com

aj1234

Academy Student
Reaction score
1) Discord Name:
Jewel🌸💕#3100

3) Link to all the products you want (5k credits

Last edited:

Oxo

Academy Student
Reaction score
Discord name: #Oxo3550
Link to all the products you want:

Geo

Academy Student
Reaction score

vlockz

Academy Student
Reaction score
1) sumo da goat#9754
2) @itsyaboyarmon
3) FD9D091F-D46A-4352-BC06-5A94D4FB4849.jpegF27A1FDE-5483-40EC-8D36-A56520577DD6.jpeg310A22F7-E03A-4042-9CEA-6F53D8C81CC5.jpeg51F75E3E-5714-4DDD-9167-F6612A98E8F7.jpeg477D7D84-3605-438F-AC74-F9079AEE2600.jpeg

PUREPneuma

Academy Student
Reaction score
Code:
1) Discord Name: PUREPneuma#9517

2) PUREPneuma

3) Please check the wishlist below, I'm sorry that its not in links and I'd completely understand if I don't receive anything because of that. I'm more of a mobile user and I'm not sure how to share the items from the app! I tried to find the share button for my profile, too... Yet, I'm a bit of a new or brand new user. Anyways, let me know if you can't, but it would be lovely to complete another outfit of mine~! Thank you, may your will be your's!

Note: I keep copying the link of my post, but it keeps appearing as something else. ): Please, let me know if there is another option to the process of sharing this post to you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210209-014701_IMVU.jpg
    Screenshot_20210209-014701_IMVU.jpg
    750.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Reaction score
1) Discord Name: demi#7358

2) Avatar Name of the person who's getting these gifts: demirutherford

3) Link to all the products you want (5k credits limit, but draw a line like ----- and add extra products underneath that line if it goes over 5k credits and I MAY consider gifting you those as well): I would like any of the items on my wishlist that can add up to the amount you're willing to give, I'm not picky! Preferably AP if it's possible

Last edited:

Innocentpastels

Academy Student
Reaction score
1) Discord Name:
RoseyPosey#4085

2) Avatar Name of the person who's getting these gifts(5k or less):
InnocentPastels

3) Link or screenshot to all the products you want:

Total: 4,529

Top Bottom