Extensions and Leave of Absences

Dusmas

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd like to request an LoA for a few days to a week due to things happening in rl with a friend of mine. They really need someone there for them right now and I'd also like to focus on my younger sister and her wellness right now to my fullest. During this time I'll be finishing my commissions in the early AMs (my time) so that I can spend my days with my friend and younger sister. I'll be taking this time to get myself in order as well! If I have time to post, I'll do so but it's doubtful that I will. I won't be online unless it's to check in every now and then.
Love y'all. xo

JigokunoTenshi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Taking a mental health break starting now. Will be back in a few days to a week

Shiryu

Chunin
LEGENDARY
Reaction score
recently come to my attention that im not as good of a presence as i thought and ive actually negatively affected a few people,im not specifying who or where because its been dealt with just,im taking some time away to make myself a better person,i dont want to hurt anyone else

Davon

Mythical
Reaction score
I am requesting a leave-of-absence of role-playing, I ask that the founder of the group makes the decision on this approval. I don't think at the moment it's best for me to continue in this story, I'll love to return at a later date. Considering no harm is done to my character.

Take care of yourself

Top Bottom